Why you can Afford to Hire an Interior Designer
Have you considered hiring an interior designer but thought you might not be able to afford one? Hiring an interior designer is more attainable than you think and in some aspects could actually save you money.
In the days of Pinterest, Houzz and HGTV you might feel confident in making the right choices for your home. But sometimes all those pins and idea-boards can get overwhelming. “This is pretty, but would it work in my house?” or “I like this, but I am not sure how to execute the design”.
We too use those creative outlets and our training and education to get inspiration.
It’s our job to take that inspiration and make it a reality. We’ll draw out the details, coordinate with sub-contractors, and figure out solutions to problems. Saving you time, frustration and money.
How can we Save you Money?
So you’ve decided you need to update your kitchen. Your 1970 cabinets have seen better days and you saw that DYI show on how to paint them. You spend hundreds in paint and supplies and block off an entire weekend to tackle the job. Next thing you know, you’re knee deep in lacquer with cabinets that look worse than when you started.
Compare that to calling on us when you first decide you want to update your kitchen. With our knowledge and training we assess your kitchen and give you options on cost of painting vs. replacing the cabinets. With our drawing skill-sets we can design a new layout equipped with the latest and greatest in kitchen design. That in turn will bring you more value to your home, making you money in the long run.
Say you decide to buy a sofa from an online retailer. You spend hours researching, looking at reviews, contemplating if it’s the right choice, and trying to decide between taupe and soft beige linen. The sofa comes in and it doesn’t fit. Or, it’s the wrong color. Or, it wasn’t what you pictured it would be.
Compare that to buying a sofa through us. We come out to your house, measure your space, bring tons of fabric samples, and ask the appropriate questions in order to choose the sofa that is right for you. You’ll be guaranteed to get what you want the first time around. We’ve saved you time, frustration, and money.
Why you should hire and Interior Designer
- We know where and how to find what you are looking for saving you time and money.
- With our skillsets and training we provide knowledge and have an abundance of resources.
- We think creatively (yes even things you have never seen on Pinterest!).
- We have access to the latest and greatest products that have not even hit the market!
- Because of our education, knowledge and training we can foresee problems and issues you may come across in your project.
- We can help avoid costly mistakes, like picking out the wrong paint colors and ordering furniture and light fixtures that are too big or too small for your space.
A well-designed home makes life more enjoyable, more satisfying.
No project is too big or too small so if you are struggling on how to start your next project then….
Give us a call today!